I mentioned recently that I’ve got a bit of a commute now, and I have developed this whole organized system of how I read all of my favorite blogs. And I can’t get enough. Here are some recent favorites:
1. Read Garance Dore’s 5 “Commandments of Style” all about creativity, quality over quantity, and enjoying the search. Guys, it’s really a great article.
2. Read Dana Arbib, founder of A Peace Treaty, explains her company’s awesome business model over on GOOD: saving endangered crafts, providing jobs for those affected by war, and sharing beautiful scarves and jewelry with us.
3. Fix your stuff at these designer-approved tailors, cobblers and more. (Lucky Brooklynites!) (Thanks, OfAKind!)
4. Wear some adorable and organic pjs courtesy of Australian brand ALAS. (Available in the US at ShopBop) (via Daily Candy)
5. Support Amy of Vermont-based Where Clothes in her Kickstarter campaign as she builds her company. As someone who also does everything herself, I know how helpful an extra hand can be!
Want more? Follow me on Twitter for more favorite reads and stylish finds.